Head of Sales and Marketing EMEA
Reports to CEO
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
ABOUT THE ROLE
Integrum AB is seeking to hire an executive to lead its Sales and Marketing organization. The individual will oversee Integrum’s product portfolio: OPRATM Implant System – a revolutionary surgical technology that allows amputees to be set free from the confines of a traditional socket-based prosthesis and Neuromotus – an innovative solution for the treatment of phantom limb pain. The OPRATM Implant System technology has been available in Europe for more than 20 years, and it is the only FDA-Approved solution that exists for the US market. Integrum seeks a leader to take the technology to the next stage. Building value by strengthening relationships with customers, collaborators, and employees is the top priority. Playing a role in sales strategy, marketing efforts, and building the reimbursement roadmap are also crucial pieces of this position.
- Optimize the sales performance and profitability for Integrum’s core products. Provide the S&M team with sales leadership, business insights/understanding, coaching, and oversight to ensure outstanding customer experience and product commercialization.
- Establish and maintain high-level relationships with collaborators, surgeons, prosthetists, sales professionals, and hospitals across different markets.
- Identify marketing opportunities through identification of customer needs, market definition, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses as well as forecasting projected business.
- Support the CEO in Sweden as needed with market intelligence and communication
- Provide the strategic framework for Integrum’s Sales, Marketing & campaign direction encompassing branding, positioning, and value in the market
- Oversee the accurate and timely collection of data and its input into Integrum’s KPI reporting systems
- P&L responsibility for core products performance
- At least 7 years medical device experience – orthopedic device market preferred, sales/distribution experience a must
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Outgoing personality, confident negotiator, relationship-driven individual who can inspire the team and build long-lasting relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Strong financial acumen including the ability to create budgets and sales targets and manage P&L
- Management skills
- Experience working with CRM platforms desired
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Fluent in English
- Full-time employment
- Travel required 50-60% of the time (both nationally and internationally)
- Competitive salary commensurate with background and qualifications
- Competitive sick leave and paid time off
Integrum has since the start in 1990 been helping individuals with amputations towards an improved quality of life. Thorough experience in osseointegration has generated a system for bone-anchored prostheses – a beneficial alternative to the traditionally used socket prosthesis. Integrum is a world leader in this area, with patients from all parts of the world treated in 14 different countries. Performing continuous research and development, Integrum aims at providing safe medical devices, supporting a more active lifestyle, and improving quality of life. To meet individual needs, custom-made solutions are developed in close collaboration with scientists and clinicians. The OPRATM Implant System has been used in over 400 surgeries since the start in 1990.
In the US alone, 185,000 amputations are performed each year. Currently, there is a significant medical need for better treatment and alternatives after an amputation. The conventionally used socket prosthesis can cause pain, dullness, and limited mobility, resulting in many not choosing to have a prosthesis; therefore, they cannot live their lives as fully as they desire.
Integrum’s system with a bone-anchored prosthesis is based on an innovative solution that provides a direct, stable attachment between the bone and the prosthesis, and the attachment results in the prosthesis not coming into contact with the skin. The technique is based on the ability of a titanium implant to integrate with the bone tissue, a process called osseointegration. Integrum has been active in the market for more than 20 years. Integrum’s system helps to significantly improve the quality of life for those needing amputations, and the company has a world-leading position in the field.
The OPRATM Implant System bears a CE certification since the early 2000s, and in 2015 Integrum became the first to be approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer bone-anchored prostheses on the US market.
Integrum has been listed on the Nasdaq First North in Sweden since May 15, 2017.
Questions regarding this position: contact Integrum at email@example.com or +46 (0)31 – 760 10 60.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than June 2, 2020.