ABOUT THE ROLE
Integrum AB is currently looking for a driven Marketing Coordinator who has a solid background in digital media, production of promotional materials, organizing webinars, campaigns, and B2B and B2C communication.
This is a new role, and we are looking for a “doer”, who is comfortable in the digital world and communicating with medical professionals, patient organizations, and of course the team at Integrum. Are you our Marketing Coordinator who will help us spread the word of Integrum’s fantastic products and solutions?
- Publication of news, patient stories, and press releases in appropriate media
- Update website content and coordinate website development
- Create basic content and execute digital campaigns
- Manage promotional portfolio: media bank, brochure material, clinical documentation, etc.
- Liaise with web designers in developing and updating website
- Marketing communication with medical professionals, patient organizations, and channel marketing
- Collaborate in development and production of brochure and promotional materials
- Coordinate participation in congresses and events
- Create and execute campaigns and events in the CRM system (SuperOffice)
- Superuser CRM system
- Tertiary education
- Professional level English
- Digital marketing background
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Active in social media and at home in a digital environment
- Positive “can do” attitude and a team player
Of Additional Merit
- Experience within Medical Devices
- Professional level Swedish and/or other languages
- Full time employment, the position is based in Gothenburg
- Competitive salary commensurate with background and qualifications
Since its start in 1998, Integrum AB has been helping individuals with amputations enjoy a dramatically improved quality of life. Decades of scientific research and development within the field of osseointegration has generated the OPRA™ Implant System for bone-anchored prostheses. This unique approach, utilizing implants of titanium alloy and scientifically well documented concept of osseointegration, offers significant advantages for the patient compared to traditional socket prostheses. Among these advantages are the ability to once again feel the ground beneath your feet, avoid the pain and discomfort of a chiding socket, and to wear the prosthesis for a longer period every day.
Integrum AB is a world leader in this area, and patients are being treated in state-of-the-art clinical facilities spread across the globe. The OPRA™ Implant System has been in use since the first treatment in 1990, and today more than 500 patients are enjoying the benefits of an osseointegrated prosthesis replacing an arm, a leg, or a digit. Integrum is also the only company in the world to have received a PMA (Pre-market Approval) from the FDA, for its products used in the treatment of above-knee amputations.
Questions regarding this position: contact Head of Sales and Marketing EMEA/APAC James Sheridan, at email@example.com or +46 70 144 39 46
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than May 30th, 2021.