ABOUT THE ROLE
Integrum is a rapidly expanding MedTech company on an exciting growth journey, where your contribution will make a difference. You will work with unique products that change people’s everyday life.
Integrum AB is currently looking for a Medical Logistics Coordinator to be responsible for the handling of medical instruments used for the OPRA™ Implant System. In addition, the individual will support the Operations Team with the inspection and functional testing of OPRA™ Implant System products, as well as other operative tasks when needed.
In the role you are part of the Supply Team and report to the Supply Chain Manager, while working closely with the Clinical Team and the Marketing & Sales department.
The ideal candidate is solution oriented and curious, structured, and reliable in delivering results. You are a proactive team player and support the team as needed.
- Managing & coordinating shipments of medical instruments and implants
- Inspection and functional testing of medical instruments as well as products within the OPRA™ Implant System.
- Creation and implementation of component testing & service protocols in line with QA guidelines
- Documentation related to handling of medical instruments and products.
- Support in the planning and logistics in operations team.
- Ensuring that the use of equipment and material adheres to current safety regulations
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment in accordance with company policy
Your background and competencies
- It is preferred that you have a medical or technical degree or experience working in a hospital environment in roles such as operating nurse, nurse, sterile technician, or have been working in a medical technical department
- Experience from working with logistics, instrument care, or functional controls and packaging of instruments is desirable
- It is of additional merit that you have experience with instrument disinfection and sterilization
- Solid communication skills in English; both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with responsibility
- Ability to work flexible hours in a dynamic working environment
- The capacity to perform the physical tasks included within the role; e.g. bending and lifting equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER
When joining our company, you will be working among experienced colleagues in a rapidly growing environment. At Integrum, you will be learning new and exciting tasks, and enjoying constant personal and professional growth.
To apply for this position please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than July 15th. We will be starting interviews before this date so please forward your application as soon as possible.
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Integrum AB is a world leader in this area, and patients are being treated in state-of-the-art clinical facilities spread across the globe. Since its start in 1998, Integrum AB has been helping individuals with amputations get improved quality of life. Decades of scientific research and development within the field of osseointegration has generated the OPRA TM Implant System for bone-anchored prostheses. This unique approach, utilizing implants of titanium alloy and scientifically well documented concept of osseointegration, offers significant advantages for the patient compared to traditional socket prostheses. Among these advantages are the ability to once again feel the ground beneath your feet, avoid the pain and discomfort of a chiding socket, and to wear the prosthesis for a longer period every day. The OPRATM Implant System has been in use since the first treatment in 1990, and today more than 500 patients are using an osseointegrated prosthesis replacing an arm, a leg, or a digit. Integrum is also the only company in the world to have received a PMA (Pre-market Approval) from the FDA, for its products used in the treatment of above-knee amputations. We are based in Gothenburg, Sweden and in the US.
Integrum AB is listed on the Nasdaq First North in Sweden since May 15, 2017.