Reports to: VP North America
Location: USA, Washington, DC
Briefly About Integrum
The OPRA™ Implant System is the only FDA-approved medical device for above-knee, bone-anchored prostheses available in the US, and the only such device in the world to have received a PMA from the FDA for this treatment indication. More information on the company and its innovative solutions for amputees can be found at www.integrum.se.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Integrum Inc is currently looking for an Office Manager who will be responsible for the general daily functionality at the office, administrative support to the VP North America, the organization in finance, and Marketing and Sales Support.
The Office Manager will interact daily with customers, employees, and visitors to the office. Therefore the role requires a high level of “service-mindedness” and professionalism.
- Supporting the organization with various administrative tasks
- Creating periodic reports for the management team
- Supporting and participating in marketing and sales-related initiatives
- Coordinating and planning meetings and corporate events
- Maintaining and updating critical quality and regulatory systems
- Managing data storage systems, office supplies, and inventory
- Order processing, invoicing, and inbound/outbound shipment of products
- Supporting bookkeeping activities and assisting in accounting procedures
- Creating monthly reports and updating price lists and the ERP system
- Receptionist duties; telephone, visitors to the office, mail
- Keeping the office area clean and well organized
- Prior experience as an Office Manager preferred
- Tertiary education
- Excellent communication skills in English; both verbally and written
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work independently with responsibility
- Ability to work flexible hours in a dynamic working environment
- Full-time employment
- The position is office-based, however, during the COVID pandemic, working from home 25-50% is possible
- Competitive salary commensurate with background and qualifications
- Competitive sick leave and paid leave
To be successful in this role you need to be detail-oriented, motivated, and interested in the field. We are looking for a meticulous person with good multitasking, time management, and prioritization skills. If you also have a positive mindset and are a pro-active team player, you are the one we are looking for!
Currently, there is a significant medical need for better treatment options and alternatives for amputees. In the US alone, 185,000 amputations are performed each year. The conventionally used socket prosthesis can cause pain, skin irritation, lack of limb control, and limited mobility. This, unfortunately, results in many amputees choosing not to wear a prosthesis; which severely impacts their ability to pursue an active lifestyle and to live their lives as fully as they desire.
Since its start in 1998, Integrum AB has been helping individuals with amputations enjoy a dramatically improved quality of life. Decades of scientific research and development within the field of osseointegration have generated the OPRA TM Implant System for bone-anchored prostheses. This unique approach, utilizing implants of titanium alloy and the scientifically well-documented concept of osseointegration, offers significant advantages for the patient compared to traditional socket prostheses. Among these advantages are the ability to once again feel the ground beneath your feet, avoid the pain and discomfort of a chiding socket, and wear the prosthesis for a longer period every day.
Integrum AB is a world leader in this area, and patients are being treated in state-of-the-art clinical facilities spread across the globe. The OPRATM Implant System has been in use since the first treatment in 1990, and today more than 500 patients are enjoying the benefits of an osseointegrated prosthesis replacing an arm, a leg, or a digit. Integrum is also the only company in the world to have received a PMA (Pre-market Approval) from the FDA, for its products used in the treatment of above-knee amputations.
Integrum AB is a publicly-traded company (INTEG B: Nasdaq First North exchange) based outside of Gothenburg, Sweden, with a US subsidiary in San Francisco, CA.
Questions regarding this position: contact Integrum at info-US@integrum.se or +1 (800) 805-8073.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, no later than March 15, 2021