ABOUT THE ROLE
Integrum AB is currently looking for a Service Technician to be responsible for the service and repair of the OPRATM Implant System – Prosthetics. In addition, the individual will support the Operations team with the inspection and functional testing of OPRATM Implant System products.
The OPRATM Implant System represents revolutionary surgical technology which allows amputees to be set free from the confines of a traditional socket-based prosthesis. It has been available in Europe for more than 20 years, and it is the only FDA-Approved solution that exists on the US market.
- Inspection and functional testing of prosthetic products within the OPRATM Implant System
- Creation and implementation of component testing protocols in line with QA guidelines
- Repair, calibration and maintenance of the equipment used for service
- Diagnosis of any product malfunction and identification of possible solutions
- Creation of product service reports and inspection protocols
- Documentation related to service and inspection of products and equipment
- Support in the planning and logistics for the procurement of service parts and equipment
- Ensuring that the use of equipment and material adheres to current safety regulations
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment in accordance with company policy.
- High school graduate, technical college and/or technical certification; e.g.“Technical program for Gymnasium”
- Minimum of 2 years’ technical experience; preferably within mechanics
- Good communication skills in English; both verbal and in written
- Basic knowledge of manually and power-driven tools and inspection equipment
- Ability to work independently with responsibility
- Ability to work flexible hours in a dynamic working environment
- The capacity to perform the physical tasks included within the role; e.g. bending and lifting equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary commensurate with background and qualifications
- Competitive sick leave and paid leave
To be successful in this role you need to be detail-oriented, motivated, and interested in the field. We are looking for a detail-oriented person with good multitasking, time management, and prioritization skills. If you also have a positive mindset and are a pro-active team player, you may be the one we are looking for!
Since its start in 1998, Integrum AB has been helping individuals with amputations enjoy a dramatically improved quality of life. Decades of scientific research and development within the field of osseointegration has generated the OPRA TM Implant System for bone-anchored prostheses. This unique approach, utilizing implants of titanium alloy and the scientifically well documented concept of osseointegration, offers significant advantages for the patient compared to traditional socket prostheses. Among these advantages are the ability to once again feel the ground beneath your feet, avoid the pain and discomfort of a chiding socket, and to wear the prosthesis 24 hours.
Integrum AB is a world leader in this area, and patients are being treated in state of the art clinical facilities spread across the globe. The OPRATM Implant System has been in use since the first treatment in 1990, and today more than 500 patients are enjoying the benefits of an osseointegrated prosthesis replacing an arm, a leg, or a digit.
Integrum AB is dedicated to continuous research, and collaborates with well renowned scientists and clinicians in order to develop its technological solutions and treatment modalities. This to even further improve the patient benefits enjoyed through treatment with the OPRATM Implant System.
Currently, there is a significant medical need for better treatment options and alternatives for amputees. In the US alone, 185,000 amputations are performed each year. The conventionally used socket prosthesis can cause pain, skin irritation, lack of limb control, and limited mobility. This, unfortunately, results in many amputees choosing not to wear a prosthesis; which severely impacts their ability to pursue an active lifestyle and to live their lives as fully as they desire.
The OPRATM Implant System is CE marked, and in 2015 it became the first system to be approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Integrum AB is listed on the Nasdaq First North in Sweden since May 15, 2017.
Questions regarding this position: contact Integrum at email@example.com or +46 (0)31 – 760 10 60.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than November 15, 2020.