ABOUT THE ROLE
Integrum AB is looking to strengthen our team with a Supplier Quality Engineer! The main objective is to work with our suppliers to ensure a high and consistent quality level. You will also be responsible for supplier complaints and participate in supplier audits.
The position is part of the Supply team and is a diverse role, supporting many parts of the organization; from being part of the assessment of the manufacturability with our Development Engineers, to supporting the Quality department in LOT release of products. The product assortment consists mainly of machined parts and sterile products.
This is a new position with opportunity to model the role based on your profile. If you like variety in your day-to-day work and the opportunity to make an impact in our organization, this can be a great place for you!
Integrum is on a growth journey, which you can contribute to. You will work with exciting products that actually change people’s everyday life. If this is right for you, and you are the right person, with the right mindset there will be good opportunities to develop with the company.
- Supplier Quality Assurance – ensuring that we get the right quality level of products from our suppliers.
- Communicate and collaborate with our suppliers – Secure that requirements are properly understood by the supplier and transferred into supplier processes and instructions.
- Follow-up on supplier quality issues – monitoring the supplier quality performance; creating, filing and follow up on Supplier complaints and effectiveness of corrective actions will be part of the responsibilities.
- Participate in supplier audits – lead or be part of the audit team, based on your profile and experience level.
- Supplier process qualification – work with the team to improve and develop the procedures for supplier and process qualification.
- Supplier quality performance – Analyze and report to management about supplier quality performance and identify improvement areas.
- Experience from supplier quality work, preferably from the MedTech industry, minimum 3 years
- MSc or BSc in Engineering
- Auditor qualification (ISO 13485) is highly meriting
- Experience from working with sterile products is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills in English; verbal and written
- Analytic and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work independently within area of responsibility
- Ability to work flexible hours in a dynamic working environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel, as the work might require activities on site at supplier, both domestic and international travels will be required.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
To be successful in this role you need to be detail-oriented, structured and motivated. We are looking for a problem-solver with good collaboration and prioritization skills. Someone that likes details, but also can see the big picture. If you are a proactive team player with a positive mindset and like to work as part of a multidisciplinary team, you may be the one we are looking for!
- Full time employment, the position is based in Gothenburg
- Competitive salary commensurate with background and qualifications
Since its start in 1998, Integrum AB has been helping individuals with amputations enjoy a dramatically improved quality of life. Decades of scientific research and development within the field of osseointegration has generated the OPRA™ Implant System for bone-anchored prostheses. This unique approach, utilizing implants of titanium alloy and scientifically well documented concept of osseointegration, offers significant advantages for the patient compared to traditional socket prostheses. Among these advantages are the ability to once again feel the ground beneath your feet, avoid the pain and discomfort of a chiding socket, and to wear the prosthesis for a longer period every day.
Integrum AB is a world leader in this area, and patients are being treated in state-of-the-art clinical facilities spread across the globe. The OPRA™ Implant System has been in use since the first treatment in 1990, and today more than 500 patients are enjoying the benefits of an osseointegrated prosthesis replacing an arm, a leg, or a digit. Integrum is also the only company in the world to have received a PMA (Pre-market Approval) from the FDA, for its products used in the treatment of above-knee amputations.
Questions regarding this position: contact Supply Chain Manager Josefine Engberg, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 720 78 76 86
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, no later than May 30th, 2021.
Interviews will be performed continuously during the application period.