Reports to CEO
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
ABOUT THE ROLE
Integrum AB is currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to be responsible for our supply chain, sourcing, procuring and logistics. The individual will oversee Integrum´s supply chain management for the OPRATM Implant System – a revolutionary surgical technology which allows amputees to be set free from the confines of a traditional socket-based prosthesis, and Neuromotus – an innovative solution for the treatment of phantom limb pain.
The OPRATM Implant System technology has been available in Europe for more than 20 years, and it is the only FDA-Approved solution that exists on the US market.
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy for OPRATM Implant System
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in Sales, Operations, and Customer Service
- Develop, implement, and report on supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify potential process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train and evaluate team members
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, and Manufacturing to determine the best suppliers
- Build and maintain solid relationships with suppliers
- More than 7 years of work experience within supply chain
- Insight into production processes desired
- Experience from a regulated industry is desired, experience from MedTech a merit
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- High analytical ability and sharp negotiation skills
- Bachelor´s degree
- Full-time employment
- Travel required 50-60% of the time (both nationally and internationally)
- Competitive salary commensurate with background and qualifications
- Competitive sick leave and paid time off
To be successful in this role you need to be detail-oriented, motivated, and interested in the field. You thrive in a small organization with a broad range of responsibilities. We are looking for a proactive person with good planning skills. If you also have a positive mindset and are a pragmatic team player, you can be the one we are looking for!
Since its start in 1998, Integrum AB has been helping individuals with amputations enjoy a dramatically improved quality of life. Decades of scientific research and development within the field of osseointegration has generated the OPRA TM Implant System for bone-anchored prostheses. This unique approach, utilizing implants of titanium alloy and the scientifically well documented concept of osseointegration, offers significant advantages for the patient compared to traditional socket prostheses. Among these advantages are the ability to once again feel the ground beneath your feet, avoid the pain and discomfort of a chiding socket, and to wear the prosthesis 24 hours.
Integrum AB is a world leader in this area, and patients are being treated in state of the art clinical facilities spread across the globe. The OPRATM Implant System has been in use since the first treatment in 1990, and today more than 500 patients are enjoying the benefits of an osseointegrated prosthesis replacing an arm, a leg, or a finger.
Integrum AB is dedicated to continuously researching and collaborates with well-renowned scientists and clinicians in order to develop its technological solutions and treatment modalities, to even further improve the patient benefits enjoyed through treatment with the OPRATM Implant System.
Currently, there is a significant medical need for better treatment options and alternatives for amputees. In the US alone, 185,000 amputations are performed each year. The conventionally used socket prosthesis can cause pain, skin irritation, lack of limb control, and limited mobility. This unfortunately results in many amputees choosing not to wear a prosthesis; which severely impacts their ability to pursue an active lifestyle, and to live their lives as fully as they desire.
The OPRATM Implant System is CE marked, and in 2015 it became the first system to be approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Integrum AB is listed on the Nasdaq First North in Sweden since May 15, 2017.
Questions regarding this position: contact Integrum at email@example.com or +46 (0)31 – 760 10 60.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than October 25, 2020.