OPRA™ Implant System
The OPRA™ Implant System is a bone-anchored prostheses system based on osseointegration, where the prostheses are directly attached to the bone and therefore avoid using a socket.
- The system consists of three parts; an anchoring element (the Fixture) and a skin penetrating connection (the Abutment), secured with a screw (the Abutment Screw).
- The unique design ensures the protection of the patient by avoiding bone fractures from accidental loads.
- The system has been used by hundreds of amputees since the world’s first surgery in 1990 and has been proven in several clinical studies.
Neuromotus™ (Phantom Limb Pain)
Neuromotus™ is a new innovative technology developed by Integrum, used for therapy to reduce phantom limb pain after an amputation.
- It’s a non-invasive, smart electronic device that captures, processes, and decodes myoelectric signals to infer limb movements.
- Electrodes placed over the skin are used to capture muscular activity. The decoded phantom limb movements are visualized with a virtual limb on the screen connected to Neuromotus™, providing real-time feedback to the user.
- It is a tool to promote motor execution of the affected limb. The physician/therapist can use it for neuromuscular rehabilitation and pathological pain treatment depending on the patient’s condition.
Are You a Potential Candidate?
Are you an amputee who experience problems with conventional socket prostheses? Or do you or your patients experience phantom limb pain? Then our products may be applicable for you.
e-OPRA™ Implant System
In January 2013, Dr Rickard Brånemark led the world’s first surgery where neuromuscular electrodes were permanently implanted in an amputee, connecting prostheses to the patient’s bone, nerves, and muscles.
- Today, robotic prostheses controlled via implanted neuromuscular interfaces are about to become a clinical reality thanks to Integrum’s osseointegrated technology.
- This technology is under development and currently in an ongoing clinical trial, and as soon as it is CE-marked it will be the natural upgrade for people using the OPRA™ Implant System.